Pressure Cooker Cheddar Bacon Ale Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 18 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 1 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Soft pretzel bites
- In a greased 6-qt. electric pressure cooker, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mustard and garlic powder until smooth. Stir in beer; add bacon, reserving 2 tablespoons. Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 5 minutes. Quick-release pressure.
- Select saute setting, and adjust for medium heat. Stir in cheese and heavy cream. Cook and stir until mixture has thickened, 3-4 minutes. Transfer to serving dish. Sprinkle with onion and reserved bacon. Serve with pretzel bun bites.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 213 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 378mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Jan 22, 2020
This was delicious. Everyone at the party liked it. There was some left and I put it on top of linguini for an easy dinner. I hope others have made it and not reviewed because I have a question. I got a BURN notice which I never see. I was able to finish it successfully but wonder if anyone else had this issue.
Feb 3, 2018
Can you confirm how many people were at the office party? Interested in this dip, but want to verify the accolades
Jan 2, 2018
This recipe was delicious and easy to make.