Pressure-Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
Total TimePrep/Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened, cubed
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 5 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Tortilla chips
- Place the first 3 ingredients in a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 8 minutes. Quick-release pressure. A thermometer inserted in chicken should read at least 165°.
- Remove chicken; shred with 2 forks. Return to pressure cooker. Stir in cream cheese, salad dressing, sour cream and 1 cup cheddar cheese. Sprinkle top with remaining cheddar cheese, blue cheese and green onions. Serve with tortilla chips.
Jan 1, 2020
Great recipe. Very easy to put together. I cooked my chicken in a crock pot with the butter and buffalo BBQ sauce, then shredded the chicken and followed the remaining instructions. The blue cheese has a very strong flavor contrast with the chicken cheese combination, which is amazing. However, you could easily leave the blue cheese crumbles out of the toppings and the dip is still great. Definitely will make this recipe again.