Pork Sausage Puff
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2-1/2 cups cooked bulk pork sausage (1 pound uncooked)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix, eggs and milk until blended. Add the cooked sausage, cheese and oregano.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 426 calories, 30g fat (13g saturated fat), 271mg cholesterol, 779mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 20g protein.
Jul 4, 2015
I finally made this recipe! I used turkey sausage, a pinch of sage, red peppers and onions. It was amazing!
Jun 12, 2013
No comment left
May 31, 2009
this was easy to make and I have made this up with chopped ham instead of sausage and also with mushrooms, green pepper and onions...this is an easy recipe to change as your famililes tastes might change.