Pork Sandwich Spread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups ground cooked pork
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Pepper to taste
- 12 slices white bread
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Spread over six slices of bread, about 1-1/3 cups on each; top with remaining bread.
Apr 14, 2019
This was a great sandwich for hubby and I. I added chopped sweet peppers about 3 tbl. An excellent Sunday lunch with salad.
May 31, 2013
I love this recipe, I omit the celery, as my husband doesn't like celery. We like it on wheat or white buns. Wonderful!!!
Feb 5, 2012
This is very good. A great way to use up leftover pork. We tried it as a sandwich and on crackers as an appetizer. Both ways are wonderful. Thanks, Lorraine. This is a keeper.
Dec 25, 2008
I always make this by using up my left over pork roast. I chop it up in the food processor and then proceed with the recipe. My husband loves it.