Poppy Seed Snack Bread
A slice of Poppy Seed Snack Bread is a great between-meal snack, especially spread with jam or peanut butter, remarks Kathy Scott of Hemingford, Nebraska.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. B ake: 35 min.
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut, chopped
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- In a bowl, combine the cake and pudding mixes, eggs, water, oil and extract; beat for 2 minutes. Fold in coconut and poppy seeds.
- Pour into two greased and floured 8x4-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden.