Pom-Pom Potato Salad
Home-team fans are sure to relish this tasty potato salad that scored high on compliments at our football supper. It's a great accompaniment for a sandwich and would be popular at a pregame tailgate party or other casual sports gathering, too. —Sister Judith LaBrozzi Canton, Ohio
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 pounds red potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup sweet pickle or zucchini relish
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Additional hard-boiled large eggs, cut into wedges
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cut eggs in half and remove yolks. Chop the whites; add to potato mixture.
- In a small bowl, mash the yolks; stir in sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar and mustard. Pour over potato mixture and gently toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with egg wedges.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 160 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 299mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Jun 16, 2018
Our family favorite with additional celery and diced onion.
Dec 7, 2010
No comment left
Jan 19, 2010
This is good but tastes better,for me, made with dill pickles. Yum
Jan 19, 2010
Its very easy, and tasty.