Plum-Glazed Pork Kabobs
Get out there and fire up the grill for pork kabobs, a tasty alternative to chicken and beef. These sweet and gingery beauties make dinnertime happy. —Tonya Burkhard, Palm Coast, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/3 cup plum jam
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 medium sweet red pepper
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 small red onion
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- For glaze, in a small bowl, mix jam, soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Cut vegetables and pork into 1-in. pieces. On six metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread pork and vegetables.
- On a lightly greased grill rack, grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat 12-15 minutes or until pork is tender, turning occasionally and brushing with 1/4 cup glaze during the last 5 minutes. Brush with remaining glaze before serving.