Pizza Tot Casserole
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Tater Tots
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the soup, mushrooms and Italian seasoning.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with cheese and potatoes. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 399 calories, 21g fat (7g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 954mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 21g protein.
Sep 10, 2017
Could substitute cauliflower tots and have a low carb meal
Nov 10, 2016
No comment left
May 16, 2015
Very good! I didn't have Italian tomato soup, so I used regular tomato soup and added some italian seasoning.
Jan 23, 2015
tweaked it some - added some sausage with hamburger, sub tomato sauce for soup, and added more Italian seasoning
Sep 15, 2013
Have not had chance to make this yet, but have never chosen wrong with TOH recipes. Sure bet my grandson would truly enjoy this, not to mention rest of family. Thank you for sharing.
May 10, 2013
Personally it was a little bland, but then again I didn't add green peppers (I don't like them) or mushrooms (my bf does not like them) and I added onion powder because I did not have onions. Next time I think I will just heat up some mushrooms to add to my portion and cut up green peppers so my bf can add them to his. All in all this was a good recipe and had enough left over for us to have again some night.
Apr 1, 2013
My family loves this! Quick, easy, tasty. I added some fresh garlic, since we all love garlic:)
Mar 5, 2013
No comment left
Dec 5, 2012
Oct 4, 2012
Td loved it