Pizza in a Bowl
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked rigatoni (about 3 cups)
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- Chopped fresh basil or arugula, optional
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking up beef into crumbles; drain. Add pizza sauce, soup and cheese; cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted.
- Add rigatoni and pepperoni to beef mixture. Heat through, stirring to combine. If desired, top with basil before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 495 calories, 25g fat (9g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 1056mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 30g protein.
May 23, 2019
No comment left
Mar 20, 2019
This is stick to your ribs comfort food for sure. Me and my husband enjoy this quick-to-fix meal.
Feb 19, 2018
PDRohloff I think Sharon meant that the rigatoni made the meal too heavy as some others commented on this.I do agree if you don’t want to make it because of too many calories or too much sodium fine don’t make it but don’t screw with the reviews.We liked this recipe and sometimes we want a filling comfort food.we don’t like mushroom soup so I substituted cream of celery.
Jan 15, 2018
This was a quick and delicious one pot meal. I even had the kids help with the weighting of ingredients and their dad was the taste tester. Thanks for an A recipe
Jul 31, 2017
This was a great pasta dish!
Jul 30, 2017
What are the directions for the slow cooker?
Jul 30, 2017
Sharon... The rigatoni was too heavy? Perhaps you chose too large of a box? You probably shouldn't be cooking if picking up a box of pasta is too heavy. How will you drain the water after you boiled the pasta? Oh wait, that's right! You ARE NOT cooking! You are just screwing with reviews by making assumptions and not actually giving the cook who took the time to post a recipe the common decency of trying their recipe. Shame on you. We all see recipes that we won't be trying, no need to be so negative if they don't appeal to you!
Jul 29, 2017
Not even going to bother. The riganoti noodles are way too heavy
Feb 17, 2017
This is a wonderful pasta dish full of flavor. It tastes even better the next day.
Sep 11, 2016
Yuck! and it does not look, smell, or taste like pizza.