Pinto Bean and Rice Casserole
This casserole is quick and simple. It tastes great with tortilla chips.—Linda Emery, Bearden, Arkansas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup mild or hot picante sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) Spanish rice
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean), cooked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Tortilla chips, optional
- In a 1-1/2-qt. casserole, combine the beans, picante sauce, rice, beef and half the cheese. Bake at 350°, uncovered, for about 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Serve with tortilla chips if desired.