Pina Colada Zucchini Bread
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 45 min. + cooling
Makes3 loaves (12 slices each)
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1-1/2 cups canola oil
- 1 teaspoon each coconut, rum and vanilla extracts
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup canned crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or chopped pecans
- Line the bottoms of 3 greased and floured 8x4-in. loaf pans with waxed paper and grease the paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, oil and extracts. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in the zucchini, pineapple and walnuts.
- Transfer to prepared pans. Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Gently remove waxed paper.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 225 calories, 11g fat (1g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 165mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Aug 22, 2020
Every person that tries this LOVES it!!!
Aug 16, 2020
This is probably the best zucchini bread recipe I have ever tried, and I have tried very many over the years. The favors are subtle but that was one of the things that my family liked the most.
Aug 9, 2020
Very good and moist, but I also had a problem getting it cooked all the way through. I also added more of each of the extracts to give it more flavor.
Aug 8, 2020
Super moist!! I added coconut, and decreased oil and made up difference with Malibu Coconut Rum. I will definitely be making it again!!
Aug 3, 2020
Made this recipe today. It is the best zucchini bread recipe ever! Thanks for sharing!
Aug 2, 2020
Absolutely delicious, so moist and flavorful! I didn't have waxed paper so I just heavily greased the pans. I could have divided the recipe in half because it makes a lot. But, it was so good we ate a bunch of it right away and shared the rest with neighbors.
Jul 30, 2020
No comment left
Jul 29, 2020
I made these loaves and the family loved it. I love how easy it was to make and how delicious it was. I will make it again for Thanksgiving!!
Jul 27, 2020
Love the flavor of this zucchini bread! We cooked it for the amount specified and it seemed to be done, but after sitting for a little while and cutting in half, it appeared it was not cooked all the way through. So we cooked each half a bit long, but never seemed much different in the middle. It might have been some pineapple that had gathered together and just seemed under-baked. Regardless, this is a great recipe and I will make it again!
Apr 28, 2020
No comment left