Picante-Dijon Grilled Chicken
We love to barbecue so much that we do it all year long. This recipe is one of my favorites because it has few ingredients and, since it doesn't need marinating, can be prepared for the grill in just minutes.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 to 7 ounces each)
- 1-1/2 cups picante sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Flatten chicken breasts to about 1/2-in. thickness; set aside. In a small bowl, combine picante sauce, mustard and sugar.
- Place chicken over medium-hot heat; brush generously with sauce. Grill about 6-8 minutes per side or until chicken is tender and no longer pink, brushing occasionally with remaining sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 chicken breast half: 227 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 504mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Mar 24, 2010
Super tasty! The first time i made it our BBQ wasnt working so i made it in the electric skillet and it was still awesome! I reccomend it 100%
May 27, 2008
No comment left