Personal Margherita Pizzas
This family-friendly supper is simplicity at its finest. Golden-brown, melted fresh mozzarella and a sprinkling of fresh basil give these personal pies Italian-inspired flavors. —Jerry Gulley, San Francisco, CA
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) pizza crust mix
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 425°. Prepare pizza dough according to package directions, adding oregano before mixing. Divide into 3 portions.
- Pat each portion of dough into an 8-in. circle on greased baking sheets. Bake until edges are lightly browned, 8-10 minutes.
- Spread each crust with 1/4 cup pizza sauce to within 1/2 in. of edge. Top with cheese. Bake until crust is golden and cheese is melted, 5-10 minutes longer. Sprinkle with basil.
Nutrition Facts1 pizza: 407 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 675mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.