Peppy Peach Salsa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 fresh peaches, peeled and diced
- 1/2 green serrano chile pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 red serrano chile pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 small yellow chile pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, honey, garlic and ginger; let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the peaches, peppers and cilantro. Serve with chips. Refrigerate leftovers.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 30 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Jun 30, 2020
Loved the summer colors and flavors.
Jun 16, 2020
Bright fresh taste! Light and refreshing and so easy to make in a jiffy. I am going to try this with Falafel.
Aug 18, 2009
Very, very good, but don't save any leftovers. For some reason the taste and texture change alot and become bitter and mushy.