Pepperoni and Sausage Deep-Dish Pizza Quiche
I have to say, even though I love to cook and bake, quiche is a dish I don't make often. One day I was inspired to make quiche that would be delicious for both breakfast and dinner—pizza is always the answer. —Donna Chesney, Naples, Florida
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 40 min.
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni
- Fresh basil, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella and cheddar cheese in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, beat eggs, cream cheese, milk, Parmesan, garlic powder and Italian seasoning; pour into dish. Bake 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink, 5-6 minutes, breaking into crumbles; drain. Spread pizza sauce over egg mixture; top with sausage, pepperoni and remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake until golden brown and bubbly, 10-15 minutes longer. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Top with fresh basil if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 409 calories, 34g fat (16g saturated fat), 177mg cholesterol, 971mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein.
Jul 11, 2020
Delicious and very easy to prepare...
Nov 1, 2019
Perfect and so tasty. It should also be under Keto recipes. This is by far the best keto pizza I've ever had. This is a keeper