Peppermint Stick Pie
This quick pie will be a perfect for any get-together during the holiday season. The peppermint makes this pie so refreshing.—Mildred Peachey, Wooster, Ohio
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4-1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 quarts peppermint stick ice cream, softened
- Chocolate syrup or chocolate fudge topping
- Crushed peppermint candies
- Combine cereal and chocolate. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 10-in. pie place. Freeze for 10 minutes. Spoon ice cream into the crust. Freeze until serving. Garnish with chocolate syrup and peppermint candies.
Editor's Note: Pie may be made ahead and frozen. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.