Peppermint Ice Cream Dessert
These individual sundae-like treats are a snap to prepare with crumbled cookies, minty ice cream and a dollop of flavored whipped cream.—Virginia Conley, Wauwatosa , Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, broken
- 1 quart peppermint stick or mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- Miniature candy canes and additional cookies, optional
- Sprinkle the broken cookies into four dessert dishes. Top with scoops of ice cream.
- In a bowl, beat the cream, confectioners' sugar and cocoa until soft peaks form. Dollop over ice cream. Garnish with candy canes and additional cookies if desired.