Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) Mexicorn, drained
- 2 to 4 medium jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- In a saucepan over low heat, cook and stir the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Stir in corn and jalapenos. Transfer to an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Jan 27, 2015
Really good and so quick to make!
Mar 27, 2011
This has a thick, creamy texture with a kick! This would go great with any southwest meal or any main dish that is a little on the bland side. My cooking time usually runs closer to 30 minutes. Nice alternative to regular corn - thanks!