Peanutty Chocolate Cookies
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 15 min.
Makesabout 3-1/2 dozen
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-in. x 9-inch pan size)
- 1/2 cup water
- 12 ounces milk chocolate candy bars, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts
- In a large bowl, cream peanut butter and oil. Beat in eggs just until combined. Stir in brownie mix and water. Fold in the chopped candy bars and peanuts.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jun 28, 2018
made these for a friend who was having a rough day!! oh my!! she was thrilled over them! moist and delicious! just made her day! :) Deb Pennington VFE Decatur al.
Dec 3, 2005
No comment left