This muffins are so simple to make and are so tasty. I like how they are not overly sweet and how everyone enjoys them.—Ruby Williams, Bogalusa, Louisiana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup chopped unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine eggs, butter and milk; add to the dry ingredients and stir just until moistened. Fold in peanuts.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until muffins test done.