Peanut Butter Chocolate Pudding
"Being a diabetic with dietary restrictions, I was so pleased to find the recipe for this cool, satisfying dessert," says Shirlye Price of Hartford, Kentucky. "I can even serve it to company."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate (fudge) pudding mix
- In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons milk and peanut butter until smooth. Fold in 3/4 cup whipped topping; set aside. In a bowl, beat pudding mix and remaining milk until blended, about 2 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Spoon half of the pudding into six parfait glasses or bowls; top with peanut butter mixture and remaining pudding. Garnish with remaining whipped topping.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 102 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 144mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Feb 18, 2013
No comment left
Nov 15, 2012
This dessert is WONDERFUL! Easy to make, beautiful, and delicious...my husband's very favorite dessert of all time.
Mar 26, 2012
Very easy and yummy. I like that it is low calorie and low fat.
Jul 5, 2010