Peanut Butter Candy Pie
It only takes a couple of ingredients and a few minutes to create two of these crispy colorful "pizzas". Whether sold as a whole pie or by the slice, the chocolate layer and coconut and peanut butter candy toppings will make it popular with children of all ages. -Laura Mahaffey Annapolis, Maryland
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + standing
Makes2 pies (8 slices each), 16 servings, 8 per pie, 1 slice per serving
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 50 milk chocolate kisses or 1-1/3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups Reese's Pieces
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the butter and marshmallows on high for 1 minute; stir until marshmallows are melted. Add the cereal; mix well. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of two greased 9-in. pie plates.
- In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate kisses; stir until smooth. Spread over prepared crusts. Sprinkle with coconut and candy pieces; press down lightly. Let stand until chocolate is set. Cut into slices.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 310 calories, 14g fat (9g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 196mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Dec 1, 2009
It looked so cool
Feb 28, 2008
I made this for a bake sale - it was super quick and easy to make - taking the wrapper off of the kisses took the most time LOL - My child went crazy for it - We love it - Thank you!
Jun 26, 2007
No comment left