Peach Mallow Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 35 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups frozen sliced peaches, thawed or1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed, undrained
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Place marshmallows and milk in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 30-90 seconds. Stir until smooth; set aside.
- Finely chop the peaches; mash lightly with a fork or pulse in a food processor until finely chopped. Add to marshmallow mixture. Stir in extract. Fold in whipped topping; pour into crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
May 29, 2013
This was very easy to make and my husband and I both enjoyed it. I would like to say that this makes a TON of filling. I filled one graham cracker crust to the top of the pie and still had enough leftover to nearly fill a cool-whip container. The pie sets up nicely, but doesn't set up REALLY firm, so I couldn't even pile the extra on the top. We ate it as-is after the pie was gone and it was tasty just by itself.
Apr 18, 2013
This recipe was really easy. I made it for a potluck for my friends. Everybody raved on how delicious it was. I thought peaches might make it too sweet so I used frozen raspberries instead. I imagine this would go well with any fruit you could imagine. I could see a tropical one with pineapple and coconut. The possibilities are endless! And it too so little time. I got so many people asking for this recipe. I will gladly make it again.
Sep 28, 2011
No comment left
Apr 22, 2009
No comment left