Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) sliced peaches
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1-1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons cold butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar and salt. Cut in butter until crumbly. Pat into a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, drain the peaches and reserve juice in a small saucepan. Stir in the sugar and cornstarch until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened, 1-2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in peaches.
- Pour over crust. For topping, combine oats, brown sugar and flour. Cut in the butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling. Bake until golden brown and bubbly, 25-30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 596 calories, 20g fat (12g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 239mg sodium, 101g carbohydrate (72g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Jul 9, 2020
This really isnt a comment but can u make this a few days ahead of time?
Apr 26, 2020
Love this recipe! I bake the crust alittle harder so it doesn't get quite so soggy. I used 1 -15 oz bag of frozen peach slices and 1 15 oz bag of frozen whole strawberries with 1 tbs of brown sugar to sweeten them, the crust and crisp had enough sugar to balance out the dish for me!
Mar 21, 2020
It tells me to mix different things but then it doesn't tell me what to do I mix the flour the Badder What is that go does it go on the bottom of the Pan
Jul 1, 2019
Quick and easy recipe, made it for a church celebration, It definitely a hit.
Jun 19, 2019
peaches from can? why? i use real fresh peaches peel and slices taste better than cans.
Feb 12, 2019
Great Base recipe to play with... the crust and topping were perfect crunchiness and perfect amount of filling for each. Sometimes recipes dont have enouph topping this was perfect! I used 7x11 glass dish instead and it was a nice deep dish version and fit clean to the top of the dish. My husband asked me to be sure to save the recipe... I used my kitch aid for the crust and topping
Dec 2, 2018
No comment left
Feb 25, 2018
Delicious crisp! I used a combination of canned peaches and defrosted frozen fruit for the filling. My husband and I really enjoyed this.
Feb 3, 2018
I love peach crisp, and this is a tasty recipe. I think the calorie count is wrong though. I made alterations to the recipe to reduce the sugar and butter.....and when I added the numbers up, I came up with a number (even double checking my numbers) higher than the one given for 8 servings.
Jan 21, 2018
I have made this peach cripes recipe twice.My husband simply loves it! He can not wait till it comes out of oven.Very simple to make.Thank you for the recipe.