Peach Chiffon Cups
I like to liven up individual servings with almond slices. —Heidi Doudna, Fairbanks, Alaska
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach or cherry pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh mint, optional
- In a bowl, gently stir the pie filling, pineapple, yogurt, marshmallows and whipped topping. Spoon into serving dishes. Garnish with mint if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.