Pasta Salad with Ham
A bowl of this pasta salad is popular at potlucks. It's always one of the first dishes to go.—Ruth Bolduc, Conway, New Hampshire
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (7 ounces) small shell pasta
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1-1/2 cups sliced celery
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse in cold water and drain. Place in a large bowl; stir in the mayonnaise, salsa, mustard and celery seed. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, stir in the remaining ingredients.