Parmesan Butter Dips
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Stir in milk just until moistened. Turn onto a floured surface; divide into 18 pieces. Roll each into a 5-in. rope.
- Pour butter into a shallow pan. Dip ropes in butter. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 120 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 277mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jun 18, 2018
Very good recipe and fast to assemble. I followed the recipe exactly, except on half of them I added everything but the bagel seasoning blend and left the other half as is with just the parmesan. They were both delicious!
Jun 13, 2018
What a great little recipe. I did make several changes as i went through the recipe. The dough is wonderful to work with. Very soft and manageable. I put the cheese onto a plate and rolled the ropes into the cheese coating them all around. I also sprinkled them with some Italian spice mix. And I flipped them over 1/2 through baking. And for good measure I gave them another parm cheese shake while warm. Only thing needed is a bowl of tomato soup. VFE
May 30, 2018
I found this easy breadstick recipe in an older Taste of Home cookbook and wished I would've tried them sooner...they were so good! I made the full batch for the two of us and put some in the freezer to enjoy at a later date. I will definitely be making them again!