Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon each dried basil and oregano or 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil and oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, carrots, zucchini and red pepper. Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables. Stir to coat.
- Transfer to an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until tender.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 80 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Jul 10, 2020
A great summer side dish. It was very tasty, add polish sausage sliced for a main dish meal!
Dec 14, 2013
This recipe has been a favorite for years. Adding mushrooms and onions adds flavor and interest. I usually partially cook the carrots, since I find they are too hard if I don't. Store bought baby carrots look great.
Nov 19, 2011
No comment left
May 23, 2011
This is a wonderful dish with excellent flavor. You can use your preference of veggies with this. My favorite is yellow squash, zucchini, potatoes, onions and fresh sliced mushrooms.
Jul 10, 2010
Tastes good, but takes longer to cook through than what is written.
Jul 6, 2009
No comment left