Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds cod or haddock, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup crushed wheat crackers or seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Place fish in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Brush with butter. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 261 calories, 9g fat (0 saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 753mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 fat.
Oct 1, 2018
Great fish recipe!
Jul 15, 2017
I made this with haddock using Italian break crumbs. I followed the recipe except for omitting the cheese. I will make again since it was easy to make and had a decent flavor.
May 2, 2016
I used 1 lb. flounder fillets, defrosted. I used my microwave oven to defrost the fish by weight. I used 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs and 3 Tbsp. butter, melted and kept the Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning the same amount. I omitted parsley flakes. I did bake fish 15 to 20 minutes at 425o F. This dish was really tasty! Thank you for sharing! delowenstein
Jun 18, 2013
No comment left
Jan 28, 2013
Instead of wheat crackers, I crushed up Tostido Hint of Lime chips...this was VERY good and I'll do it again!
May 5, 2011
the whole family loved it even my 3 and 2 year olds