Oven Denver Omelet
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and cream. Stir in the cheese, ham, green pepper and onion. Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking dish.
- Bake at 400° for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 235 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 326mg cholesterol, 506mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 17g protein.
Apr 26, 2020
No comment left
Aug 24, 2019
No comment left
Jun 21, 2019
LOve this dish! We make this at least once a month. We're a big breakfast-for-dinner family and this pleases everyone...and it's easy to throw together.
Apr 24, 2019
yummy recipe love to made it and also eat it... https://pakrealestatenews.wordpress.com/2018/11/26/most-biggest-society-in-islamabad-b-17/
Feb 14, 2019
This is so easy and so versatile. You can add any vegetables, any kinds of meat, or any kind of cheese. Thanks for sharing!
Jan 16, 2019
This is very easy and tastes great. I used 6 eggs and 1/3 cup egg whites as that is what I had on-hand. The baking time and temperature were perfect. Served it with O'Brien hash browns last night for dinner.
Jun 2, 2018
This is great as supper too! Love this recipe!
May 18, 2018
Loved this one.
Feb 15, 2018
Delious! Our family loves it!
Apr 3, 2017
Really delicious and satisfying! Also very easy. I will add this into my meal rotation. I used milk instead of half and half because that is what I had on hand and also added some salt and pepper. We had this for dinner with hashbrowns, but I will also make it for breakfast and brunch.