Orange Fluff Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (21 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Pastel miniature marshmallows, optional
- Place sour cream in a large bowl. Sprinkle with gelatin and stir until blended. Fold in the oranges, pineapple and whipped topping. Sprinkle with marshmallows if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup (calculated without marshmallows): 225 calories, 9g fat (8g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 44mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Jun 29, 2019
This a great recipe in which the fruit can be varied. I substituted 2 five ounce cartons of peach Greek yogurt for the sour cream and used 3 cups of fresh diced peaches instead of canned mandarins. This is the first time I've made it and can hardly wait to make again. A tip of my hat to whoever developed this lovely recipe.
May 28, 2017
Very easy & yummy!
Jan 23, 2011
Very good, easy to make and different than run of the mill salad! It's a keeper!!
Jun 13, 2010
This is simple and tasty--a family favorite!