Orange Crunch Yogurt
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/3 cup granola cereal without raisins
- 1/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped cashews
- 3 cups orange yogurt
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a bowl, combine the granola, coconut and cashews. In each of four parfait glasses or bowls, layer half of a container of yogurt, 2 tablespoons granola mixture, 5 or 6 orange segments, remaining yogurt and remaining granola mixture.
- Garnish with remaining oranges. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 231 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 124mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Jan 29, 2018
I made this for a ladies breakfast at church and everyone loved it. Had to leave out the nuts because of allergies and I used fresh clementine segments instead of canned mandarins. I also added some banana slices. Yummy.
Jun 16, 2013
This was delicious, have it often.