Orange-Cranberry Snack Mix
Seasoned with cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg, this sweet mix is just perfect for fall.—Sarah Gerlach, Willmar, Minnesota
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 50 min. + cooling
- 2 cups each square oat cereal, Corn Chex and miniature pretzels
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, combine cereals and pretzels. In a small bowl, combine the concentrate, butter, brown sugar and spices. Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat. Spread evenly in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 250° for 50 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Stir in berries. Cool, stirring several times. Store in an airtight container.