Open-Faced Crab Salad Sandwiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 loaf (8 ounces) unsliced French bread, halved lengthwise
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Stir in the crab, cheese, red pepper, onions and celery. Spoon over bread halves.
- Place on a baking sheet. Broil 5 in. from the heat for 7-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut into 3-in. pieces.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 236 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 420mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1-1/2 fat, 1 lean meat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Aug 6, 2019
This was very good, easy
Apr 19, 2014
This is delicious, and very easy,I have made it several times. Sometimes we will have it as a seafood salad. It is a favorite at our house.