Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs or crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Combine mustard and soy sauce in a shallow bowl; set aside.
- In a small skillet, toast onion over medium heat until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Pour into a shallow bowl. Add crumbs and bouillon; mix well. Dip chicken in mustard mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place on a rack over a greased baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes or until juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 183 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 1479mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
May 9, 2017
This is very good! I used bone-in thighs because that is all I had. I did take the skin off and baked for 1 hour.
Sep 5, 2013
Family and the girlfriend loved it!
Dec 16, 2012
No comment left