One-Pan Sweet Chili Shrimp and Veggies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (16-20 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 2 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium sweet orange pepper, julienned
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place shrimp, zucchini, mushrooms and orange pepper in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Combine chili sauce, oil, lime juice and soy sauce. Pour over shrimp mixture and toss to coat.
- Bake until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are tender, 12-15 minutes. Sprinkle with green onions and cilantro.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 199 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 138mg cholesterol, 483mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 3g fiber), 22g protein.
Aug 23, 2020
A huge hit with the hubby he went back for seconds. Very easy to make. I added carrots since I had them.
Aug 6, 2020
I made this tonight. Yummy. The sweet chili sauce combination was wonderful. With only 12-15 minutes in the oven, it comes together quickly.
Jul 30, 2020
This is a delicious dish and easy to adjust to whatever ingredients one has on hand. I had no mushrooms and I eliminated the cilantro as I don't care for it. I increased the sauce ingredients by about 50% to make it saucier. The cooking time is spot on. Best served over a bed of rice. Thanks for the recipe.
Jun 18, 2020
We really liked this recipe. We do lots of sheet pan dinners and we really like all of these ingredients. The chili sauce really makes it special.