Old-Fashioned Strawberry Soda
With just a quick pulse of the blender, you will have what I call a "refreshing sipper"—and you'll be asked for more! —Ginger Hubbard, Anderson, Missouri
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 to 3 drops red food coloring, optional
- 1 cup ginger ale, chilled
- In a blender, combine the milk, strawberries, ice cream, sugar and food coloring if desired; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Add ginger ale and serve immediately.