No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Pie
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup strawberry glaze
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- Fresh mint and additional strawberries, optional
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in sour cream and vanilla until blended. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread half of the glaze over bottom of crust; layer with strawberries. Top with remaining glaze. Spoon cream cheese mixture over the top. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until set. Garnish with mint and additional berries if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 317 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 199mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Aug 16, 2014
I will make this again. The only problem I had with it is that the strawberry glaze I bought in the store had an icky sweet, "off" taste. But I think if I can find a really good glaze, this will be a go-to recipe. I made it exactly as specified.
Jun 23, 2011
I made some modifications to this recipe to suit my needs, so that's why I only gave it 4 stars. I made my own pie crust and pressed them into muffin cups to make mini pies. I made my own glaze and was able to use fresh strawberries from my parents garden. Once I put everything together and let them chill, they were delicious. I may try the recipe as written but I'm also thinking about trying them in mini-muffin cups using a Nilla wafer for a crust.
May 19, 2011
No comment left
Mar 6, 2011
Made this yesterday for a dinner party and it was delicious. Next time I would change 2 things though. I'd swap out the graham cracker crust for chocolate cookie crust. Also I would leave out the mint.
Feb 13, 2011
This was easy to make and very tasty! I used the whole box of Strawberry glaze and put choc dipped strawberries on top. I would definitely make this again.