Ninja Foodi Apple Crisp
When the temperature drops and winter rolls in, it's the perfect time for this warm and satisfying Ninja Foodi apple crisp recipe. —Awynne Thurstenson, Siloam Springs, Arkansas
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Pressure-Cook: 25 min. + releasing Air-Fry: 7 min.
- 6 medium tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Pour 1 cup water to inner pot of a large multi-cooker. In a large bowl, combine apples, sugar, flour and cinnamon. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. In a small bowl, whisk eggs, cream and vanilla; pour over apple mixture.
- Tightly cover dish with foil to prevent moisture from getting inside. Cut two 20x3-in. strips of heavy-duty foil; crisscross so they resemble an "X." Place dish in center of "X" shape. Using the foil strips as handles, lower dish into inner pot. Lock pressure lid. Press pressure function; select bake setting. Press timer; set to 25 minutes. Start.
- Let pressure release naturally for 10 minutes; quick-release any remaining pressure.
- In small bowl, combine cracker crumbs, pecans and butter; sprinkle over top. Cover with air frying lid. Press air fry function; select bake setting. Press timer; set to 7 minutes. Start. Cook until topping is lightly browned. Serve warm, with ice cream if desired.
Test Kitchen tips