Nebraska Beef Rolls
Cheese and bacon add flavor and moisture to this memorable meat loaf. It will satisfy the whole family.—Marjorie McClun, Louisville, Nebraska
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 12 bacon strips
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Add beef and mix well. Shape into two 6-in. rolls. Place six bacon strips side by side on a large sheet of waxed paper. Place one beef roll over bacon. Roll up, wrapping bacon around roll; secure with toothpicks. Repeat. Place in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan. bake at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and a thermometer reads 160°. Discard toothpicks.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.