Mustard Grilled Steaks
For a new idea for the grill, try this steak. Your family will be impressed at how delicious this is.—Sharon Kraeger, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 boneless beef top loin steaks (1 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1 large onion, cut into 4 thick slices
- Combine the first seven ingredients. Brush over both sides of the steaks and onion slices. Grill over hot heat, turning once, 15-20 minutes or until steaks have reached desired doneness and onion is tender. Brush occasionally with sauce during grilling. Serve onion slices alongside each steak.