Mushroom Pork Tenderloin
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- Hot mashed potatoes, optional
- Place pork in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine soups; stir until smooth. Pour over pork. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until the meat is tender. Serve with mashed potatoes if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 189 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 1153mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 17g protein.
Nov 17, 2017
I think all of those who posted before me are bots. This is not good. Not even seasoning in the recipe? C'mon. It was a messy overcooked underseasoned mess.
Jul 1, 2017
WOW! This is an amazing dish with amazing flavor! It's very quick & easy to prepare & the meat just melts in your mouth. Definitely a keeper!
Mar 30, 2016
Very easy and quick.served with egg noodles. Pretty srandard.
Jan 7, 2016
Super easy and Tasty. I baked mine in the oven. Low temp for about 2 hours. I only made 1/2 of a pork roast. I also down sized to just 2 cans of soup. Both Hubby and I have sodium issues so for us it was a must do. This does make a nice amount of sauce and the mashed potatoes on the side. Perfect *JanieTaste of Home Volunteer Field Editor
May 11, 2014
It was delicious and super easy!
Mar 26, 2014
This recipe was super simple. This makes lots of gravy. I think the leftovers tasted even better than main meal first time.
Jan 8, 2014
We made this dish for the first time tonight. Everyone loved it.
Jan 7, 2014
We call this "3-Soup Pork" in my house and usually use regular pork loin, not tenderloin). Also, most times, we SHRED the pork, mix it back into the sauce & eat on rolls, like BBQ. I've taken this to potlucks as well. Even though I tend to shy away from slow cooker meals dependent on processed foods, it's so easy and tasty, I always mak sure I have the soups on hand. For smaller portions, I've used only half the soup mixture with just 4-6 chops and frozen the other hhalf for later.
Oct 4, 2013
This a terrific pork tenderloin recipe. I have made several times. Everyone loves it.
Aug 7, 2013
No comment left