Mushroom Bacon Burgers
During summer, I use the barbecue grill often. Food just tastes better, and cleanup is much easier. This recipe is a delicious way to dress up plain hamburgers.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons diced green onions
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 to 5 hamburger buns
- Tomato slices, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four or five patties.
- Lightly grease a grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Serve on buns with tomato if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 313 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 709mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein.
Sep 16, 2015
Jul 14, 2015
May 31, 2011
No comment left
Dec 15, 2009
Love these! Even have had a couple people that don't like mushrooms eat them and loved them.