Mulled Pomegranate Sipper
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 1 hour
Makes16 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 1 bottle (64 ounces) cranberry-apple juice
- 2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 10 whole cloves
- 2 tablespoons grated orange zest
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first 5 ingredients. Place cinnamon sticks, cloves and orange zest on a double thickness of cheesecloth. Gather up corners of cloth to enclose seasonings; tie securely with string. Add to slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low 1-2 hours or until heated through. Discard spice bag.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 131 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 21mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Nov 10, 2015
I love this cozy warm drink that bursts with flavor! I have been serving this for the past several years to friends & family during the fall & winter months. When the cold weather rolls around & friends & family are invited for dinner, this is a regular request by all my guests...I have never served it to anyone that hasn't loved it!