- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add pudding mix, eggs and vanilla. Combine flour and baking soda; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 233 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 196mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jul 28, 2020
No comment left
Jan 22, 2019
No comment left
Oct 9, 2015
this was a good quick cookie to make
Aug 18, 2015
I don't think these are the best cookies I've ever had, but they are pretty good! I think this recipe is a good base for me to then work around, adding and subtracting things that I like. Next time I may add in some cinnamon, use dark chocolate chips. Maybe even change the pudding to a different flavor. Good decent recipe!
Oct 18, 2014
Very good. I like the cake-like texture.
Apr 16, 2014
Soft, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Doesn't get much better then that. These are delicious.
Feb 9, 2014
Cookies were tasty, but I did not like their appearance. i would recommend lightly spraying baking sheets with Pam. 10 minutes baking time was WAY too long in my oven! 7-8 minutes was plenty. Cookies were very flat, fragile and had to be removed from pan very gently. I'm afraid I won't be making these again...
Jan 28, 2014
Wow!! These cookies are out of this world! Out of all the chocolate chip cookies I have made in the past, these are definitely the best. I highly recommend everyone to make these. You won't be disappointed. Very easy to make, too!
Jan 19, 2014
These were very bland considering they have both vanilla extract and vanilla pudding in them. I even used 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Jan 1, 2014
My family and co-workers love these cookies! These are my families all time favorite chocolate chip cookies now. I will have to try the white choc chips and toffee bits next time. Sounds so good. Thanks for sharing.