Mocha Morning Drink
When I'm sipping this delicious coffee, I almost feel like I'm visiting my favorite coffeehouse. —Jill Rodriguez, Gonzales, Louisiana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 cups hot brewed coffee
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 6 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 7 teaspoons sugar
- 6 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- Whipped cream in a can, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the coffee, cream, chocolate syrup and sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture is heated through. Ladle into six large mugs. Stir with a cinnamon stick. Garnish with whipped cream if desired.