Mixed Fruit Cheese Ball
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 cup raisins, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/4 cup dates, chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted dried plums, chopped
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Apple slices and assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream and coriander blended. Stir in fruit. Shape into a ball; roll in pecans. Wrap tightly in plastic. Chill until serving. Serve with apples and crackers.
Dec 21, 2011
No comment left
Dec 31, 2009
This is a great twist on a traditional cheese ball. Make a couple of days ahead for best flavor. I served with Honey Crisp apples & Triscuts. It makes a large quantity - so for small family celebrations I would 1/2 the recipe.