Minty Lime Gelatin
Crushed butter mints in this gelatin salad's topping lend a refreshing flavor to every bite. I make it for spring luncheons. —Eunice Stoen, Decorah, Iowa
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (3 ounces) lime gelatin
- 1 package (10 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1 package (8 ounces) butter mints, finely crushed
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Place pineapple with juice in a large bowl. Sprinkle with gelatin; stir until dissolved. Add marshmallows. Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Chill for 6 hours or until set.
- In a bowl, fold butter mints into whipped cream, Spread over gelatin. Cut into squares.