Mini PB&J Cheesecakes
Total TimePrep: 35 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- CHEESECAKE LAYER:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup strawberry jelly, warmed
- OPTIONAL DRIZZLE:
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, beat peanut butter and sugar until blended. Beat in egg. Press 2 teaspoons mixture into each of 42 paper-lined mini-muffin cups.
- For cheesecake layer, in another bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Spoon a scant 2 teaspoons cream cheese mixture into each cup. Drop jelly by 1/4 teaspoonfuls over tops. Cut through batter with a toothpick to swirl.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until centers are set. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- If desired, mix confectioners' sugar and enough cream to reach desired consistency; drizzle over cheesecakes. Refrigerate until serving.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 mini cheesecake: 119 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 61mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Jul 20, 2020
I thought it was pretty good. The ky thing was the bottom peanut butter crust should have been baked first to make it crunchier. I didnt have jelly so I just cooked raspberries and it worked just fine. Also, I made 6 bigger ones instead of the tiny ones and it took a little bit longer, but was still good. I had extra crust and filling too.
Nov 22, 2019
When baked the red strawberry jelly turns brown-ish so they had to add red food coloring to keep the bright red color after baking. The taste is only ok, if that, the biggest taste is the wad of peanut butter for the “crust”. Don’t waste your time.