Mini Caramel Rolls
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and milk; cook and stir over medium heat until blended. Pour into a greased 9-in. pie plate.
- Separate crescent dough into 4 rectangles; gently press perforations to seal. In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over rectangles. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seams to seal.
- Cut each roll into 9 slices; place in prepared dish, cut side down. Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute before inverting onto a serving plate.
Nutrition Facts3 rolls: 155 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 189mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
May 20, 2020
These are dangerously delicious! So easy to make but hard to stop eating!
May 11, 2020
Have all the ingredients in the pantry. Have crescent rolls on my next shopping list. Sounds fast and yummy. Can tell it will be a hit with the whole family. Thanks Kayla for sharing!
Mar 27, 2020
This recipe will be delicious. I have a similar recipe that I use taken from a Taste of Home recipe book from the 1990s. It uses caramel ice cream topping and suggests using Mrs. Richardsons. I only use that brand. The recipe I use is a family favorite.
Mar 22, 2020
These are very easy to make and absolutely delicious!! I added chopped pecans. Will definitely make them again??
Jan 16, 2020
These are easy to make and delicious to eat. We have taco Tuesday and I make these every time and no one gets tired of them. Love these.
Jul 15, 2019
I’ve made these many times - a family favorite! Easy to make and always get rave reviews! I’d give these ten stars if I could!
Jul 5, 2017
These are delicious and so easy to make!
Mar 4, 2017
Simple and tasty- the best combination. I used the crescent dough sheet the second time I made them and split the sheet lengthwise as the first time I made them the perforations came apart as I tried to roll them up- this worked much better!
Jan 26, 2017
I made these with the help of my four year old brother. I am by no means an experience cook, but these turned out fantastic. As soon as my siblings had wind they were out of the oven it was all hands on deck. The whole pan disappeared in mere minutes. Absolutely delicious. I will definitely be making these again. In fact, I told my mum she would get them for Mothers' Day.
Jul 20, 2016
For Christmas, I've made regular cinnamon rolls for many years. In the next month, we are having a baby shower brunch for my daughter where she wanted my cinnamon rolls included. Since these are a mini version of what I make on Christmas day, they offer the perfect compliment as part of the brunch. I plan to add pecans to the sauce for the party, but other than that, this recipe is wonderfully delicious! I made them up as written for the "test run" and my husband and I ate the entire recipe for breakfast!